Istarion, a boutique company aimed at communication and linguistic consulting, opened its doors in 1998, in Sao Paulo-Brazil (now we are in Toronto, Canada). We have great partnerships with native speakers translators (English, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish) specialized in technical fields to guarantee the job gets done in the best way possible.
- Gisele Rego – As a professional translator and proofreader with more than 20 years of experience, I can ensure that you will get the best linguistic support in Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish. I have Language degrees from São Paulo University (FFLCH-USP) and Faculty of Education of São Paulo University (FE-USP). I am also a member of the Association that scores university entrance exam essays for Brazilian universities, INEP-ENEM.
I have vast knowledge of the Brazilian market, culture and corporate environment and have been for many years providing linguistic consulting for:
– leading Brazilian publishing houses and universities – proofreading and translation of magazines, academic books and language course materials
– investment banks – annual reports, KYC projects and legal documents
– software localization
– the oil & gas industry – drilling manuals and mining documents
- Eusiel Rego – As an IT technician since 1996, he oversees the company’s translation technology and corporate applications. He also holds a Master of Arts degree from ECA (USP) and has dedicated to the music notation allied with technology and software such as Finale.
Our commitment is to meet your needs in a customized, fast and cost-effective way. We work with up-to-date translation, proofreading and localization tools, such as SDL Trados® 2007-2017, Adobe Acrobat Pro®, Adobe Indesign®, among others.